November 24, 1998
Dear Mr. Bao:
尊敬的包先生:
By this letter I am resigning my position as Quality Engineer, effective immediately.
我写信目的是通知您我要辞去质量工程师的职位,并且立即生效。
Recent circumstances incompatible1 with my personal beliefs and styles require that I change my employment.
最近公司发生的一些事情有悖我个人的理念及风格,驱使我更换工作。
I appreciate the opportunity to work and learn at ABC Company.
能有机会在ABC公司工作学习,我感到不胜感激。
Sincerely,
Li Da Hua
我想“星”的愿望从我五岁的时候就开始了,那是因为有一次我看了《银河之星大擂台》的节目,被小选手的歌声所吸引了。从那时起,我就想当一名给大家带来快乐的小歌星。
我非常喜欢唱歌,因为歌声可以给我带来快乐和自信。我希望我的歌声能给大家带来欢笑,让疲劳了一天的人们有一种轻松的感觉。我还希望我的歌声走遍大江南北,跨越长江黄河,飞入千家万户,让大家的生活更加丰富多彩。
我把这个想法告诉了妈妈,妈妈说:“想当‘星’就得好好学习,学习丰富的知识,才能实现你的愿望。”我听了妈妈的话,我想,我一定要朝这方面发展。现在,我已经开始学习声乐了,我要实现我的梦想。
尊敬的Ben先生(老板的名字:
①Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with XXX company on August 7.
请接受这封辞职信,我将于八月七日正式辞去我在XXX公司的职位。
③Although I have enjoyed my job, I have received an offer for another company that I feel is better suited6 to my career objectives.
虽然很喜欢日前的工作,但我已得到另一家公司提供的'更适合我事业目标的职位。
④Thank you for your kind attention and would appreciate if you could let me have a reference letter before I leave.
感谢您对我的关照,如果您能为我写一封推荐信,我将不胜感激。
⑤I regret having to resign from my position. I wish you and XXX the best of luck and future success.
很遗憾我不得不辞职。祝您和XXX公司好运相伴,未来更加兴旺发达。
⑥If I can be of any assistance during this transition, please let me know.
如果在工作交接期有需要我做的事情,请通知我。
Sincerely/Fortunately,
真诚的
(your full name
(你的全名
© 2022 zuowencangku.com,All Rights Reserved.