November 24, 1998
Dear Mr. Bao:
尊敬的包先生:
By this letter I am resigning my position as Quality Engineer, effective immediately.
我写信目的是通知您我要辞去质量工程师的职位,并且立即生效。
Recent circumstances incompatible1 with my personal beliefs and styles require that I change my employment.
最近公司发生的一些事情有悖我个人的理念及风格,驱使我更换工作。
I appreciate the opportunity to work and learn at ABC Company.
能有机会在ABC公司工作学习,我感到不胜感激。
Sincerely,
Li Da Hua
尊敬的Ben先生(老板的名字:
①Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with XXX company on August 7.
请接受这封辞职信,我将于八月七日正式辞去我在XXX公司的职位。
③Although I have enjoyed my job, I have received an offer for another company that I feel is better suited6 to my career objectives.
虽然很喜欢日前的工作,但我已得到另一家公司提供的'更适合我事业目标的职位。
④Thank you for your kind attention and would appreciate if you could let me have a reference letter before I leave.
感谢您对我的关照,如果您能为我写一封推荐信,我将不胜感激。
⑤I regret having to resign from my position. I wish you and XXX the best of luck and future success.
很遗憾我不得不辞职。祝您和XXX公司好运相伴,未来更加兴旺发达。
⑥If I can be of any assistance during this transition, please let me know.
如果在工作交接期有需要我做的事情,请通知我。
Sincerely/Fortunately,
真诚的
(your full name
(你的全名
不同的事务信函要达到的目的各不相同,例如求职信、拒聘信、
询问信、投诉信等等。事务信函书写的好坏关系到事务洽谈的成败。因此,写事务信函时,要具有高超的驾驭语言的.能力,按固定格式写。
事务信函的格式由八个部分构成:
发信人公司名称和地址(信头);收信人公司名称和地址(信内地址);称呼;信体;结束语;落款;发文编号;附言.
● 信头包括发信人所在单位的名称、地址、邮政编码、电话、电传、电子邮件信箱及发信日期,写在信纸的右上方。
● 信内地址包括收信人所在单位的名称或收信人的地址,必须同左边的空白处取齐,与信头间隔二行至四行的距离为佳。
● 书信开头客气称呼的方式取决于写信人与收信人之间的关系。规范的称呼通常是:Dear Sir, Dear Madam, Dear Mr. Smith, Dear Miss Green, Dear Mrs. Brown, Dear Ms. Jane,Gentlemen。
● 信的主体可由一段或多段组成,全从左边空白处写起或缩行二个字母至四个字母的距离。
● 常用的书信结尾有:Yours truly, Yours sincerely, Yours cordially, Yours respectfully。
● 贸易关系用:Yours truly, Yours sincerely
如果书信还有附件,应在签名下方左下角注明Encl.或Enc.: Invoices 4(附发票四张,Encl.: Name- list of students (附学生名单一份.
© 2022 zuowencangku.com,All Rights Reserved.